1. What is an affiliate program and how does it work?
BanaBuddy affiliate program is a way for you to promote BanaBuddy's products and get paid for every valid sale you refer to.
2. How to start earning on BanaBuddy Affiliate Program?
Joining the BanaBuddy Affiliate Program is simple and free. Sign up at https://affiliate.banaBuddy.com/create-account to get your unique referral link and coupon in your account. Then, share them on forums, social media, YouTube videos or channels, your own website, and more.
3. Do I need to re-join if I already have a BanaBuddy account?
If you have a BanaBuddy account but haven't joined the Affiliate Program, create one at https://affiliate.banaBuddy.com/create-account.
If you've joined the BanaBuddy Affiliate Program, go ahead and log in using your account. For your first login, visit https://affiliate.banaBuddy.com/login, and the default password is 0123456789. Once you're in your Affiliate Program account, you can change the default password to something of your own.
4. How much do affiliates get paid?
Earn commissions on every purchase through your link or coupon. The standard commission rate is currently 5%, but with more referrals, you can receive higher commissions. In 2024, 1-5 sales at 5%, 6-10 at 10%, and 11+ at 15%.
The commission shall be equal to the final price of the order subtotal by the commission percentage. Handling fees charged by Paypal will be deducted from your final commission.
5. Do I need a website to be an affiliate?
Not necessarily. All you need is a way to make your referrals use your referral link or coupon code so we can track your sales and reward you accordingly.
You can share your referral link or coupon code on any resource that is convenient for you. This can include forums, social media, YouTube videos or channels, your own website, and more.
6. When do I get paid?
In case of successful payment by your friends/followers, the commissions will be immediately approved to your affiliate balance, but they will be available for withdrawal to PayPal on the 15th of the next month.
7. Can I make a purchase using my own referral link or coupon code?
Yes, you can make a purchase using your own referral link or coupon code. However, please note that you will not earn any referral commissions on this purchase, as it will be considered a self-referral.
8. How can I receive the earned funds?
We'll send your earnings for the last month on the 15th of every month through PayPal. Just keep in mind, you'll need to handle any transaction fees.
9. What's the minimum spend for the $20 coupon?
Requires a minimum spending of $200.
10. When promoting, what should be taken into consideration?
You undertake to carry out promotional activities according to BanaBuddy's requirements and shall not adopt the following promotion methods:
1) promoting through the use of spam in BBS (bulletin board systems)/pasted message areas and any page comment areas;
2) promoting by sending spam or text messages;
3) disseminating spam information through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other social media;
4) promoting by establishing a blog, community, website, site group, and other online media with identity characteristics;
5) promoting through search engines (including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Shenma, etc);
6) disseminating product information through e-commerce platforms (including but not limited to Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, etc.).
7) promoting on third party websites or coupon websites and other similar channels.
You have no right to represent BanaBuddyon any occasion without the written authorization or recognition of BanaBuddy. The terms "official authorization", "agency" and "distribution", etc. which may mislead consumers to believe that you have been authorized by BanaBuddy shall not be used in any relevant promotion information.
BanaBuddy reserve the right to reduce the commission on your distribution account if your promotion is found to be in violation of the above prohibitions. In serious cases, BanaBuddy reserves the right to disable your distribution account at its sole discretion.